Volt seeks seasoned Program Managers for an opportunity with our aerospace focused Client located in Dulles, VA. The Program manager
will be responsible for supporting multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure successful completion of highly complex, multi-year advanced technology flight hardware & software
projects to their committed delivery dates w/in budgeted cost. Provide a primary interface between Program Business Operations & Program Mgmt
, including the Customer Program Office. Employ EIA-748 compliant EVMS (Earned Value Mgmt Systems)
practices to direct the establishment & maintenance of cost & schedule baselines & forecasts that meet the program & company requirements & are integrated w/ the program SOW, & other program planning documents. DUTIES:
- Direct the development, implementation & execution of the program business rhythm through training, coordination & facilitation of CAMs, Finance & Program Planning personnel.
- Direct the execution of an EIA-748 compliant earned value mgmt system to include organizing the work, developing cost & schedule baselines, updating forecasts, performing monthly analysis, & managing scope change control.
- Support integrated program reporting & variance analysis for explaining & interpreting impact of results against program baseline plans/forecast & facilitate the tracking & implementation of corrective/preventative actions.
- Present program EVMS status to project mgmt as well as internal mgmt financial performance reviews.
- Lead the IPTs & CAMs in preparing for & participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews & follow-up surveillance & audits.
- Support proposal efforts.
Applicants selected must have ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Min 10 years of relevant exp in the following areas:
- Deployment & execution of EIA-748 compliant program mgmt techniques including EVMS, baseline planning & scheduling, forecasting & estimating, & cost/schedule integration techniques, including subcontractor integration.
- Managing/performing the development & maintenance of detailed project schedules, analysis of schedule critical & driving paths, program mgmt reports, identification of inconsistencies, risk mgmt, evaluation of program impacts, & implementation of corrective action plans.
- Supervisory: Candidate must have a minimum of four years of supervisory exp.
- Travel: Ability to support specific off-site meetings or reviews on an infrequent basis.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Industry standard accounting, project scheduling & cost mgmt software tools such as Cobra, Open Plan, MS Project, Acumen, Costpoint, &/or Cognos.
- Leading Integrated Baseline Review training, preparation & conduct.
- Supporting program surveillance reviews & oversight.
- Controlling major subcontractors w/ compliant earned value systems requirements & Integrated Program Mgmt Report deliverables.
- Leadership of proposal & change activity w/ subsequent integration into the PMB.
- Development & maintenance of process documentation.
- Working knowledge of EIA-748, the PARCA EVMS Interpretation Guide & the Integrated Program Mgmt Report Data Item, & familiarity w/ the DCMA data-driven surveillance initiative.
- Candidate must possess excellent oral, written, & interpersonal skills w/ history of interfacing effectively w/ all levels of mgmt as well as both internal & external customers.
- Candidate must have excellent time mgmt& organizational skills, w/ the initiative, flexibility, & resourcefulness to support fast-changing program requirements.
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering or equivalent exp is required.
- Program Mgmt &/or Earned Value Mgmt Certification preferred.
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com
and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.