4 Positions open
Estimated Duration: 6 to 9 months
Summary of the job:
Design, develop and maintain test automation components for products that support client business applications. Use tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to develop automated test code as part of CI/CD pipelines. You’ll work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Application Feature Developers and others to ensure a consistent understanding of requirements and approach. Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and maintain test automation code to execute in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
• While focus will be on test automation, must be flexible and ready to perform manual test activities when called upon by the delivery team.
• Create and maintain documentation of design approaches.
• Create and maintain documentation on internal architecture of the system under the guidance of Lead or Senior Software Engineer or QA Analyst
• Understand business and functional requirements and produce technical specifications/product requirements.
• Participate in technical design and code reviews for all new enhancements and maintenance work delivered.
• Maintain current knowledge on the latest technologies relevant to the role regarding algorithms, language, design methodology, third party development tools, application platforms, hardware compatibility and operating systems. Required skills/experience/education:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience.
• Experience with software development concepts and practices.
• Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Experience with development of the following automated test types: Unit, Integration, Functional API, Functional UI.
• Experience with Quality Assurance Testing, including manual test planning, design and execution.
• Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated effective time management, organizational, prioritization, and planning skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to develop creative solutions in assigned projects.
• Ability to work in a team environment with limited supervision Preferred (nice to have) skills/experience education:
• Direct experience using Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) processes with appropriate tools such as Cucumber
• Direct experience with at least one of the following programming languages:
- C#, Java
• Direct experience with one or more of the following test automation tools:
- RestSharp, Selenium