IT Project Manager
We have an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced IT Project manager looking to develop their skills with a fast-growing Biotech company. The role will report to the IT Program Manager in support of the ERP and QMS platform initiatives.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain the Project WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) & Budget during the Project Concept Phase and maintain during the life of the projects.
- Established, manage and communicate the means identify, document, escalate, and track Outstanding Project Issues.
- Support the Program and Projects’ Communications Plans
- Establish and support the methods to identify, document, scope, approve, and track Change Requests.
- Support the development of the Stage Review Presentations in partnership with the Program Manager.
Skills & technical expertise:
- Proven record of strong project management and/or program management proficiency, with an emphasis on GMP systems installation and validation, IT System Development Life Cycle, and Change Control methodologies and processes.
- Experience in deploying GMP Cloud based systems preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of application architectures and business process improvement techniques.
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships across client organizations and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define project problems early and identify appropriate means to address with the team
- Ability to closely manage to a dynamic budget is essential.
- Proven record of successful realization of ERP or QMS solutions.
- Excellent understanding of cGMP's and System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and communications skills.
- Working knowledge of the regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical applications
- Understanding of ITIL support methodologies.
- Experience in supporting QMS and/or ERP platforms in a GXP environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality and compliance
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills.