Kforce has a client that is seeking a Project Manager in Beaverton, OR.
Your Role on the Team:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for co-leading, with our territories, the strategy and execution of the key Operations programs/projects/initiatives. This position will work closely with cross functional teams to plan, track and deliver a portfolio of projects. You'll be a knowledge expert for designated process areas, governance activities and supporting systems or tools. We are looking for a business professional who is experienced with project management, bringing knowledge and proven success in applying the techniques of planning, directing and executing projects using Lean and change management methodologies.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
* Project Manager will be accountable for all project management artifacts, for a select number of projects, including but not limited to project plans, scoping documents, RACIs, weekly status updates and the weekly team meeting agenda
* Lead all weekly project team meetings
* Project Manager will drive process improvements and technology solutions that enhance team productivity and effectiveness
* Recognize the possible improvement actions to improve team performance, and ensure quality and consistency of team execution against targeted project initiatives
* Bachelor or Master's degree and minimum of five years relevant work experience. A Master's degree in a related field preferred, but not required
* PMP, Lean Six Sigma or other relevant professional certifications preferred
* Experience with Distribution Center (DC) transitions is preferred
* Minimum of five years relevant work experience
* Project management experience, working alongside business project teams
* Experiences developing and maintaining -Playbooks- of process and workflow standardization
* Experience in applying automation and other enhancements to existing processes
* Experience acting as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives
* Experience planning, facilitating and leading large cross-functional workshops is preferred
* Proficiency with Project Management tools, and comfort with the use of technology
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.