Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
The IT Project Manager is responsible for delivering compliance technology solutions that align with business partner processes, priorities, and requirements. Currently, the primary focus of this role is feature/functionality gap enhancement to bank Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Risk Scoring, and AML Case management applications. This role provides direction to sustain solution teams for application development and release planning within the AML organization.
* Develops project plans, manages issues & risks, drives issue resolution, directs resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains control over timely solution delivery
* Defines and executes communication plan to keep both IT and business stakeholders fully informed of scope, progress, and issues/risks
* Monitors the progress of the team, which may include company employee and/or vendor team members, informs the team of its progress and provides the team with support and direction
* Develops and maintains strong relationships with vendor resources and vendor management
* May need to communicate and collaborate with business partners and stakeholders to obtain business requirements
* Once identified, will help analyze the user needs, identifying process improvements, and guide documentation of the finalized Agile story and acceptance criteria
* The role may also include documenting processes end-to-end in presentation tools for effective communication of complex thoughts and ideas
* Bachelor's degree
* 2-3 years of project management experience (Project Management Methodologies, tools, and SDLC)
* 2-3 years of process improvement experience a plus
* The position requires detailed knowledge of, and hands on demonstrated experience in project management and infrastructure improvements with proven results
* Demonstrated ability to deliver solution releases that accomplish customer objectives while keeping cross-functional teams on schedule
* Will have history of successful deployment of software and infrastructure enhancement projects.
* Will have experience developing clear, straightforward plans in MS Project (or similar tool)
* Results driven, encouraging, motivational self-starter
* Financial Services Industry experience a plus
* Ability to manage IT projects that are medium in complexity, size, and scope
* Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies, tools, and software development life cycles (SDLC)
* Experience managing technical teams, including matrixed partners and 3rd party vendor resources
* Technical background/skillset to contribute hands-on analysis and facilitate technical discussions
* Excellent presentation and communication skills required
* Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
* Problem solving and root cause identification skills
* MS Office Suite with extensive Project, Excel, and PowerPoint Skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.