Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Yardley, Pennsylvania (PA).
The client is looking for a more experienced PM that ideally has experience in the Digital space to help run projects related to upgrading their website and mobile applications.
* Individual contributor role with the ability to manage communication with multi-faceted team members, analytical, leadership and organizational skills
* Manage multiple projects of medium to high complexity in support of the business and/or technical teams
* Maintain and provide transparency in all project reporting and adherence to established reporting guidelines
* Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
* Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
* Review Project Management deliverables for other projects and mentor Project Managers as applicable
* Demonstrated passion for analytics, business process improvement and overall team success
* Act as the translator between business and technology in order to ensure that project requirements and objectives are in alignment with IT standards
* May be required to act as the Program Analyst for Programs or Portfolios consisting of multiple projects or initiatives
* Assist the business with understanding and evaluating the proposed solutions
* Experience in Agile and/or Waterfall
* Must be comfortable with complex business and technical models with the ability to evaluate and make technical recommendations
* Certification such as PMP, Agile and Lean Six Sigma preferred but not required
* Proficiency in multiple project methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative) preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.