Kforce has a client that is seeking a Project Manager in Plano, Texas (TX).
The responsibilities of the Project Manager are to plan, budget, organize, and coordinate projects/programs. This includes working closely with upper management to provide strategic guidance to teams and project management to ensure the scope of each project is on schedule as well as to provide support to other departments, companies and organizations. The Project Manager will also schedule and manage meetings with appropriate departments, Points of Contact, customers and upper management.
The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership and experience in managing staff to produce results within timelines and schedule. The goal of the Project Manager is to ensure all programs deliver the desirable outcome to the organization.
* Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
* Work with upper management to determine suitable strategies and objectives
* Develop and govern deadlines, timelines, budgets and other activities
* Coordinate cross-project activities
* Lead a group of project managers and other team members
* Assess and provide program performance reporting to upper management/executive management
* Assess and report on program performance and aim to maximize ROI
* Efficiently resolve projects' higher scope issues
* Bachelor's degree or Master's degree or equivalent work experience (PMP certification desired)
* 4-10+ years of previous Project or Program management experience or other management position (3+ years of telecom industry experience preferred)
* Experience with and capabilities in applying change, risk and resource management
* Ability to analyze and make decisions with the data that affect the project on a regular basis
* Excellent communication skills required in the performance of presenting findings or translating data into an understandable document; Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
* Critical thinking skills are required to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on findings
* Good analytical skills to compile information into useful reports and presentations
* Excellent problem-solving ability
* Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
* Excellent knowledge and proficiency with MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software is a strong advantage
* Ability to learn and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
* Desire for self-improvement and achievement to the next level
* Team player and works well with other team members, departments, organizations and companies
* Strong leadership, planning, and communication skills
* Ability to document processes in a logical step by step sequence
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.