Kforce has a client that is seeking a Project Manager in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO).
* Responsible for managing, planning, monitoring and reporting on key projects from conception through implementation
* Performs a variety of tasks
* Manages project details, data collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive project efforts
* Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects
* Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation
* Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools
* Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
* Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
* Excellent critical thinking skills
* Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
* Ability to analyze and interpret data
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.