Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Washington, DC.
The client is seeking a mid to senior level Project Manager with extensive Agile experience working in various Agile projects, leading SDLC projects, such as implementation, enhancements, and working with third party vendors. This is a high sense of urgency and will be focused on stakeholder needs and is a great team player. Needs to be comfortable managing several projects at a time ranging in size and scope.
* Aid in transforming business requirements into functional specifications for systems design, customization, and reporting
* Work with the project business analyst(s) to insure the creation/revision of analysis, artifacts, and deliverables
* Ensure development, review and timely distribution of quality project-related documentation to all interested parties, such as project plans and schedules, project charters, communication plans, requirements documents, design documents, deployment plans, test plans, maintenance transition plans, and notifications of project end
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.