NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc.is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
* Florida's Best Companies To Work For 2014 & 2015
* State's Diversity Business of the Year
* America's Fastest Growing Private Companies - Inc. 5000
* Tampa Bay Fast 50
Job Title: Project Manager/Business Analyst in Tallahassee, FL Duration: Long Term
Education & Experience:
*Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
* 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects.
* Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
* Provide overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
* Experience in eliciting, gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements to support the development of application software solutions.
* Communicate and validate requirements using Joint Application Design (JAD) and Joint Application Review (JAR) sessions.
* Provide oversight of the change management process for the projects.
* Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts, and identifying resource needs.
* Ensure quality review is completed by identified stakeholders.
* Responsible for escalating functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately.
* Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources based on requirements and performance.
* Facilitate collecting functional and system requirements with the business program and technical staff.
* Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
* Comply with and enforce all agency policies, procedures, and security policies.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients’ needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions. If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts.A background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.