Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for Trade Surveillance space. Serves as the liaison between business product owners and development teams to elicit requirement deliverables for product design through interviews and workshop meetings with subject matter experts and stakeholders. Captures detailed requirements and creates high level design documentation, activity workflows, business data dictionaries and user interface mockups in a detailed product manuals. Coordinates the collaboration between various teams to support application development using best practices in AGILE methodologies. Conducts regular analysis, through data visualization and SQL Querying, to draw business-relevant conclusions and accurately communicate findings and possible solutions. Evaluates, tests, and recommends enhancement opportunities. Write business requirement in JIRA by breaking down bigger projects into smaller, easily manageable chunks and conducting continuous tests in repetitive cycles. Works under minimal supervision on developing creative solutions. IT degree preferred with a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
• 3+ years of experience in Capital Markets, Regulatory Rules, and Trade Surveillance terminology and concepts
• 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis and/ or Requirements documentation
• 3+ years of experience working with clients or stakeholder groups to resolve issues and design solutions
• 2+ years of hands-on experience on an application development project that used Oracle DB and PL/SQL
• 1+ year of experience working in an Agile development environment
• Ability to write SQL queries to analyze data
• Highly organized and works well under tight timelines
• Participation in User Acceptance Testing for at least two projects, including test script creation, execution and defect validation.
• Experience working directly with developers to communicate/interpret business requirements
• Ability to explain the logic behind their analysis and express ideas clearly and concisely
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Experience with Confluence Wiki
• Experience with JIRA workflow management
• Effective written communication skills, with experience in writing Epics & Stories in an Agile environment. Write comprehensive Product Manuals and design documents.
• Effective verbal communication skills; experience with facilitating meetings with executives, technical personnel and/ or Business SMEs
• Experience in the Compliance and Operational Risk organization; understanding of organization vision and strategies
• Process mapping skills via Visio
• Analytical approach to problems with attention to details within a larger context
• 1+ years of Project Management Experience
• Ability to lead complex problem solving sessions
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, with general guidance from more senior bank associates, team leads, or managers
• Exercises judgment within specifically defined practices, policies, guidelines in obtaining
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for consultants and companies, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. We don’t just say we’re hard-working. We are. We don’t just invest in great people, we invest in people with guts, who don’t stand alone with integrity, but together as one united front. Our core is a powerhouse that can’t be described but should be experienced.