Company Name: Company Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Desired Candidate Profile
- Provides support to the Annuity leadership team in the preparation, analysis and reporting of financial information including but not limited to the following:
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial Management Program:
- Determine Financial Management Position of Budget to Actual
- Determine Financial Management Position of Budget to FY Forecast
- Identify and analyze Financial Variance drivers budget to forecast
- Build detail line analysis for variances current month, YTD, and FY forecast
- Build monthly and quarterly budget reports and presentations
- Annual Financial Budget Program which includes both the Operational & Strategic Budgets:
- Work with the Annuity IT Leadership Team on bottom-up direct expense budget
- Work with the Annuity IT Leadership Team on Annual Labor Plan: FTE, Contractors and 3rd party providers
- Track continuous improvement, efficiency, and cost reduction efforts and incorporate them into annual targets and budget
- Build annual budget reports and presentations
- Assist the Annuity IT Service Delivery Organization in the planning and ongoing analytics of staffing models to drive efficiencies and optimize costs.
- Serve as a metrics and analytics consultant in ad hoc requests and strategic projects across Annuity in the analysis and reporting of Annuity IT Service Delivery
- Assist with the periodic support for Cost-Benefit Analysis, and ad-hoc financial analyses and financial modeling with the Annuity IT Service Delivery Organization
- Identifies financial analysis issues/concerns and recommends mitigation solution(s) to management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Problem solver with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and able to handle multiple assignments Provides technology mentorship to developers in lessor roles
- Evaluates leading-edge technologies and uses this information to support future business needs.
- Maintains an enterprise wide perspective in supporting customer area(s) seeking solutions that optimally support the enterprise
4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) - Minimum Required
Information Technology and Services
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities () to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
- Good work-life balance encouraged
- Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
- Values-driven and engaged leadership
Mindtree is a global technology consulting and services company, helping Global 2000 corporations marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. Born digital in 1999, more than 340 enterprise clients rely on our deep domain knowledge to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating across 17 countries, we are consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of nearly 20,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated Mindtree Minds.
Mindtree provides services in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, EAI and ERP, with more than 290 clients and offices in 14 countries.
Welcome to possible!