Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Management level definitions
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
• Manages customer project delivery.
• Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
• Large/ moderately complex/ local or sub- region.
• Medium/ high risk.
• Medium complexity legal and commercial issues.
• Manages project financials including P&L.
• Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
• Provides reliable financial forecasts tothe management.
• Manages business development.
• Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project.
• Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities.
• Acts as opportunity manager for medium to high risk deals.
• Manages client relationships.
• Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships.
• Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
• Manages project team.
• Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people.
• Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
• Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.
Education and Experience
• First Level University degree.
• 5 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills
• Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key .technology’s operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
• Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods Participates in the company PM Professions community On the PMP Certification path. On the PMP Certification path.
Delivery or opportunity management with visible impact on .technology revenue normally less than $3M or transition/ transformation for a $50- 100M (Gold level) deal.
• Works on complex projects where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of multiple factors.
• Delivers projects affecting one or two client divisions.
• Coordinates and integrates the work efforts and deliverables of a large multi-function, multi- vendor project team.
• Project is normally within a single region.
• Manages projects with aggressive but achievable client deadlines.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Please reference job number 2296.
San Francisco, CAContact