LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. Exciting work you will do:
What will you need:
- The position will be responsible for analyzing, preparing, and providing insightful explanations and reports with regards to client conversion, sprint progress, and deliverables.
- This position resides in a matrix agile environment and supports a large-scale distributed, complex technical platform.
- Manage project delivery
- Manage, coordinate, prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, project plans, risks, and issues, and effectively communicates project status to key stakeholders
- Drive onsite/offshore project team to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Document, implement, and monitor implementation plans for all projects
- Provide stakeholders with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, risk register, communications documents, and anything required to achieve success
- Prepare a concise analysis for client conversions, sprint progress, and other items including concise variance analysis
- Prepare and develop reports on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc basis
- Proactive beyond the role to support team members to achieve project success
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 10+ years of experience in project management of application development or IT infrastructure implementation
- Outstanding communication skills including verbal, written, and listening skills. Proven success in creating and delivering impactful project plans, analyses, and recommendations
- Excellent partner management skills to influence and maintain positive partner relationships
- Experience preparing data to be presented to a senior audience
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Requires advanced ability to build reports, quickly manipulate data and conduct analysis under tight timelines
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to more complex problems and issues
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with internal teams, at multiple levels, settings, and time zones
- A team player that can work in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Critical and innovative thinking
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other Microsoft Office products
- Flexible, adaptable, self-starter. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, growth-oriented environment
- A Get-Things-Done mindset
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity with collaborative Project Management tools like ADO
- Agile project methodology experience
- Application development or IT infrastructure set up experience
- Consulting/advisory experience
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification
- Scrum Master Certified or related discipline
- Insurance experience
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.