LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain...
Culture and objectives often go hand in hand. Our Program & Project Managers map out the links between what a client wants and how they go about getting it. That includes scope, scheduling, cost, quality, resources and assessment - the complete package for a project they can rely on. No size or complexity is off the cards. We'll show you how to handle it all with end-to-end confidence.? Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Use Project Management expertise to lead delivery across complex engagements, maximize delivery impact, transform the client's thinking, and influence their decision making.
- Own all aspects of delivery and client relationship building; focus on delivery excellence and creating lasting change for clients.
- Dive deep into the challenges facing clients and think big to develop creative solutions to their toughest problems.
- Develop trusted relationships with client executive teams and industry organizations that result in new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the future of the firm by leading internal initiatives to build its capability and expertise in Project Management.
- Develop the firm's long-term sales strategy to position and market its expertise with current and target accounts.
- Be known as a recognized thought leader in Project Management.
- Minimum - 10 years of progressively responsible project management experience applying PMBOK principles.
- Skill in the application of industry-standard project and program management principles, practices and techniques.
- Skill mentoring/training others on industry-standard project and program management principles, practices and techniques.
- Skilled in the management of project resources, schedules, risks, issues, decisions, change, and communications.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Project, including resource leveling.
- Skill in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Visio.
- Skill in dealing with conflict.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and process oriented.
- Ability to lead others to achieve a goal.
- Ability to distill information for consumption by executive-level staff.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas in plain language, both written and verbally.
- Ability to deliver high quality work products in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of information technology concepts and terminology.
- Certification: active PMP certification
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position. Click HERE to apply
- Skill managing IT projects.
- Project management experience working in an environment that uses Earned Value Management.
- Experience using MS Project Online.
- Experience working in a PMO and governance environment.
- Knowledge of systems development lifecycles
- Experience serving as a project manager in a large, complex, multi-project environment
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.