Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) Counterterrorism Division's (CTD) Foreign Terrorist Tracking Task Force (FTTTF) is to provide information that helps keep both individuals and their supporters who may pose threats to national security out of the U.S. or leads to their removal, detention, prosecution, or other legal action. The FTTTF supports FBI field operations by conducting bulk and targeted data analyses.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Plans, organizes, directs, and supports all activities identified in individual or multiple delivery/task order(s);
- Ensures conformance with task order schedules and costs;
- Monitors employee performance and productivity;
- Develops and implements training programs and remedial actions as necessary;
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards; assigning Contractor schedules;
- Reviewing work discrepancies;
- Supervising Contractor personnel;
- Assisting in all project management task performance;
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting required reports and communicating policies, purpose and goals of the organization to subordinates; and
- Shall be responsible for the overall Task Order performance and quality assurance.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)