Business Group HighlightsDefense
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.Responsibilities
The Project Manager (PM) will lead and motivate a team of high-energy software engineers, developers, testers, and integrators who are delivering leading-edge cyber tools on tight time lines. He/she will be fully accountable for project resources, budget, deliverables, quality, staffing, professional development, subcontractors, customer interface, and security compliance, and will also have targets for project sustainment and growth over the period of performance and beyond. The PM must be a dynamic, experienced, hands-on leader who is comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, who is thoroughly versed in the technical domain, who can hold his/her own in technical interactions as well as programmatic discussions, and who always goes the extra mile with his/her staff, management, teammates, and customer.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Perform day-to-day personnel and technical management of software research and development, reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis, and systems engineering and integration
* Work with the customer and the team in establishing priorities, developing standards, and setting deadlines
* Responsible for successful project execution within cost and schedule, including financial planning and management oversight and close coordination with financial and program control staff
* Drive organic growth within the program
* Develop and maintain a close working relationship with customer technical, program, and contracts staffQualifications
* Bachelor's Degree
* PMP certified with hands-on software project management experience
* Minimum of five years software engineering and development experience
* Minimum of five years experience managing classified Government contracts
* Minimum of five years experience developing tools for Windows and Unix/Linux environments
* Experience with software engineering development, test, and integration platforms
* Experience with vulnerability research and malware development
* Knowledgeable in task negotiations, monthly reporting, cost estimating, and program analysis
* Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and hold an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility (clearable to TS/SCI w/ Poly)About Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)