Project Manager skilled in leading Technical projects needed for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Elgin, IL.
Project Manager will work on site in Elgin at the client's Customer's Center for Solutions Integration which is a staging center responsible for designing, programming, optimizing, testing, and demonstrating two-way mobile radio systems to commercial customers before they accept delivery of the system.
Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage the system staging process for projects ranging from staging add-on sites for existing two-way radio systems to large multi-site communication systems. These activities include interfacing with field teams, design engineering, and implementation engineering, to determine project scope, equipment requirements, and risk assessment.
- Scheduling and marshalling of resources, including material and system techs and engineering, where needed.
- This position will leverage the typical project management skills and tool-sets to help drive the staging and shipment of two-way radio systems and associated sub-systems.
- A successful Project Manager writes down what needs to be done, follows through to get the work done, escalates as needed, keeps all project records up to date, and can communicate with people from all levels.
Project Manager - Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Management, Project Management, or Information Technology (Required)
- 1+ years experience in managing projects
EXCELLENT opportunity to convert to full time / perm with this well known global company. Please send resume in Word format for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.