At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink Technologies is currently searching for a Project Manager to support a highly visible project with a large federal client.
Responsibilities include planning, defining work breakdown structures, clarifying tasks, outlining processes, developing schedules and milestones, tracking and reporting according to the project management standards and methodologies as required by the client.
* Direct and manage the project according to PMI standards and methodologies as required by the client
* Define project scope, define work breakdown structure, clarify tasks and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with business stakeholders and government officials
* Manage individual task orders, ensuring specific deadlines are met
* Develop project schedule, requirements, risk, communications and other project related plans as necessary
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
* Capture and manage business and technical requirements
* Coordinate with project stakeholders, vendor and OIT resources
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
* Determine and assess need for additional resources during project cycle
* Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
* Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
* Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
* Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
* Track project milestones and deliverables
* Develop and deliver project documentation including progress reports, lifecycle, documentation, and presentations
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans when necessary
* Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
* Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project Qualifications
* 5+ years of experience in providing high level Project Management within the government contracting or management consulting space.
* Experience working in both production and development based software development environments
* Exposure to writing project related documents including project, risk, communication and requirements plans as well SDLC documents
* Experience using the following tools:
* MS Project or other project management scheduling tools
* MS Visio or other network/flowchart tools and SharePoint, MS Office experience
* A working knowledge of the SDLC, Agile methodology, web and software development principles is required
* Excellent attention to detail as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Ability to interface with all levels of management
* Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
* Ability to work well independently or in a team setting
Education and Certifications:
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Preferable PMP Certification and/or ACP or SCM
* Working knowledge of PMI standards
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.