Hiring manager is looking to hire Project Managers with Ecommerce experience.
Job Title: Project Manager / Technical Project Manager
To fully succeed in this contract to hire job, you should have most of the following:
- 3 or more years of Technical Project Management experience
- 3 years of full life cycle web transaction flow development projects.
- Project Management of large projects ranging from 2 to five million
- Experience with High transaction websites like Apple, William Sonoma, Gap, Expedia, Amazon, Disney or another high volume website.
- Accessibility and SEO definition of done and acceptance process
- Writing functional specifications to direct coding development and unit testing
- Release schedule development and management
- Management of design, development and testing process
- Plan and manage multiple technical and ecommerce / web retail product backlogs
- Keep the stakeholders, customers, engineers and team members informed on project status and in-sync with the latest development schedule and priorities – no surprises!
- Facilitate seamless collaboration across multiple technical and non-technical teams, identifying and breaking through blockers to improve process and communication
- Work on Ecommerce tasks
- Evaluate existing software technologies, hardware, and drive continuous design improvements
- Verify that data is in a format which facilitates sharing and proper data conversion
Location of in person interviews and location of this important job: Sunnyvale, California
2001 Gateway Place, Suite 150W San Jose, CA, 95110