The purpose of this position is to conduct business analysis, develop business cases, and lead all aspects of IT project management. The Technical Project Manager collaborates with technical and non-technical leadership to understand their needs and propose solutions accordingly. This Technical Project Manager will lead business application IT projects to include new technology rollouts, upgrades to existing systems, system migrations, security enhancements, or integrations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop plans and schedules, estimates resource requirements, define milestones and deliverables, monitor activities, and evaluate and report accomplishments.
* Lead presentations, develop financial reports, gain approval of proposals for new initiatives, and provide effective project management support.
* Coordinate IT projects for new installations, upgrades, moves and technology initiatives.
* Lead agile project groups consisting of internal subject matter experts, contractors, vendors and other project stakeholders with the goal of continuous improvement in project management practices.
* Acts as liaison between the Technical teams and stakeholders from other lines of businessREQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Project Management or related fields
* Professional designation such as PMP is a plus
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role / 7+ years overall experience