Are you looking for new opportunities in the Insurance industry? We're seeking a talented Project Manager/ Sr. Consultant like you. Are you adept at managing key stakeholders and delivering value based on changing expectations and preferences? Apply for this new Senior Project Manager role today via Robert Half Technology and put yourself at the center of our client's strategic business plan. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Denver, Colorado area. As a key member of the team, you will ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders. The other main part of this role is responsibility for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Apply for this role today!
- Supplies the daily stand-ups, safeguarding they are brief, focused, and timely
- See to it that the functional requirements are achievable, tracked, and met
- Forms schedules and milestones, manages project scope and timelines, and inputs from all other teams assigns to that product
- Work in close collaboration and communicates with developers, technical team members, designers, and stakeholders
- Encourage the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Executes deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, tech lead, and Product Owner
- Coordinates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Assist cross-product teams to manage dependencies
- Creates detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, risk assessment, and project status
- Work in close partnership with the Business Analyst, QA Manager, Product Specialist, and Product Owner/Product Manager
- Monitors and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Initiates project planning
- Indexes and executes the sprint planning and grooming meetings and traces ticket assignments
- Creates project with correct ticket workflows and boards
- Work together to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Cooperates with Product Owner/Product Manager to assure that the product vision and high-level business objectives are evident and realistic
- Provides the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Contributes to identify, classify, and manage risk for functional improvement requests
- Attends as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - ensuring the team is working effectively, clearing obstacles, and leading scrum ceremonies
- Brings together figures from business analysts, QA leads, and technical leads into recommendations Requirements
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Applicants should have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs
- Strong familiarity with Proven Project Management
- Foundational knowledge in Project Management Certification
- Improvement Projects experience desired
- Infrastructure Projects experience preferred
- Project management experience highly desired
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- We are particularly looking for candidates with a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operation and project management skills
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- The person in this position should be familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- Flexible and focused
- Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.