Fort Mill, South CarolinaSkills :
Scrum master,SAFe,CSM,Standup,sprints,agile,retrospectives,release planning,PMO,project manager,project managementDescription : Job Title: Project Manager / Scrum MasterLocation: Fort Mill, SCDuration: Contract to hireJob Description:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrum Master experience a must
- Financial Services preferably brokerage.
- Agile environment knowledge.
- Someone with Web and/or mobile projects experience.
- Coordination of cross-project activities
- Management of program level issues and risks
- Escalation of critical road blocks and recommendations for remediating
- Coordination of multiple scrum teams and guidance
- Development and control of deadlines, budgets, and activities
- Application of change, risk and resource management
- Managing Project staff and vendors
- Assessment of program performance and targets to maximize ROI
- Preparation of reports for executive level consumption
- Delivery of the operating plan - deliver program on time, on budget; meeting quality and experience expectations
- Reduction of technology risk through ensuring programs and projects within program to meet SDLC compliance.
- Escalation for program level issues impacting delivery and critical success factors
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to provide big-picture solutions while maintaining detail-oriented delivery at the tactical level
- 10+ years of project management experience, focus in Agile.
- Experience as Scrum Master
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field
- Financial services/brokerage firm experience
- Track record for delivering complex projects in the Compliance, Legal and Risk space
- Proven track record in delivery
- Experience working with remote teams and offshore vendors
- Experience managing both departmental and project budgets
- Proven ability to manage resource allocations across production support, maintenance, and new development activities