This PM will be experienced in Portfolio Management, Project Management, and Business Analysis. The PM should be familiar with technology project methodologies, while providing enterprise coordination across multiple state agencies and project resources.
Specific Services Required:
The contractor employee shall provide the following services:
• Accountable for project initiation, planning, execution, and monitoring using recommended Project Management and System Development Methodology (SDM/SDLC);
• Conducts project assessments, develops cost, time and, staffing forecasts
• Responsible for recruitment, procurement, training, and ongoing development of project consulting staff as needed;
• Develops and maintains all project artifacts, as application to the project, including project profile, project plan, WBS, PMP, project summary, solution alternatives, cost benefit, risk analysis, and change management using industry standard PM tools;
• Maintain SharePoint Project websites to support the project documents and status updates for each ELMS effort.
• Provide subject matter guidance to ELMS resources and agency stakeholders regarding eLicense and business system best practices;
• Provide vendor management oversight for all ELMS SOWs and deliverables;
• Act as the eLicense system configuration design subject matter expert when necessary to ensure project delivery;
• Coordinates with agency stakeholders, IT, and software vendor for on data conversion for migration of the historical records to the eLicense database
• Proactively identifies project risk areas, performs risk analysis and develop alternate risk mitigation plans;
• Oversees the development of use cases, test cases, test strategy/plans and requirements tractability matrix and conducts JAD sessions where needed;
• Oversees agency project resources within system & UAT testing, and test results repository;
• Functions as the primary point of contact and liaison between the project teams, agency licensing Departments, DAS IT, and software vendor throughout the project life cycle
• Provides regular communications to all key Stakeholders and agency Sponsors.
Proposed candidate should have a minimum Ten (15) years of Project Management and five (5) years Business Analysis experience, including:
• Extensive experience in project planning & initiation, team management, technical & vendor coordination and implementation of large scale, complex, multi-user distributed Web apps;
• Must have experience in executing the projects using project management and full systems development methodologies and best practices;
• Must have experience in developing and maintaining project profiles, project management plan, project plan & WBS, solution alternatives, cost benefit, and risk analysis;
• Must have experience in developing requirements; business process model; gap analysis, system general and detailed design, requirements tractability matrix, test strategy & plans, cost benefit and risk analysis;
• Experience with change management activities, working collaboratively with business and technology owners, subject matter experts, software vendors, and end users;
• Experience managing data migration activities including development of data mapping and conversion strategy;
• Experience managing project resources, budgeting and financial reporting;
• Proficient in project management and MS Office tools, such as, MS-Project, MS-Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
• Knowledge of .Net Web and SQL Server technologies including SSRS and SSIS;
• Proven leadership skills with excellent multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills are critical;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities;
• Preference would be given to PMP (Project Management Professional) certified candidates.