Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager at Sunnyvale, CA
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Manage daily operations of partner incentive programs within an assigned support response SLA
* Maintain accurate reports of partner incentive performance, including monitoring of payments earned and progress against program budget
* Support the operations of making partner payments within SLA Provide excellent, timely support to both internal and external stakeholders on detailed programs with occasionally changing requirements
* Proactively seek resolutions to issues via communication to the appropriate stakeholders and creating or updating processes as needed
* Track ongoing status against program timelines to ensure program launches, process updates, communications, etc. are made on time
* Define optimal processes (and continue to evolve processes) and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish the desired goal
* Engage directly with external partners as needed to resolve support issues related to incentive programs, calculations, and payments via email within an assigned SLA
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Required Skills: BA/BS degree in any field; ideally Business, Accounting, or Finance, or 6-8 years equivalent practical experience 3-4 years experience managing projects, and experience tracking and analysing financial data in a business analyst, business operations, finance, or accounting type role Self-starter with strong motivation to achieve accurate project completion in a highly dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities Ability to flag and escalate urgent scenarios regarding impact to client's contractual obligations appropriately
* Strong communicator with the ability to speak with project team and stakeholders Experience working in other partner program teams in technology companies.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to put together operational dashboards and trackers. Extensive experience working with spreadsheets including formulas, pivot tables, data importing, and scripts.
* Highly detail oriented with the ability to ensure compliance with company and business policies.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively using different mediums and across multiple levels ranging from managers to other staff, to external parties. Proficiency with Salesforce reporting and G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive). 1-2 years experience writing BigQuery/SQL queries. Basic understanding of the Cloud industry.
* Desired Experience with other channel partner incentive programs in the technology industry.
If you're not entertaining new opportunities, no problem; definitely feel free to forward my info to your friends who might be interested, an attractive referral is waiting in that case.
Look forward to connect and work with you!!