**All resumes will remain strictly confidential. Candidates must be LOCAL to the Pacific Northwest and available for onsite interviews. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship required due to federal government contract requirements.
This position oversees the full lifecycle of project delivery from conception and initiation to project close. Deliverables will include determining timelines, roles, responsibilities, monitoring project health, identifying, resolving issues, and reporting progress to stakeholders and management. This person will proactively, creatively, and tactfully work with stakeholders and customers to identify and resolve project issues and risks.
- Work with our business customers and Member Firms to identify, develop and execute projects designed to support a customer focused, proactive technology services group.
- Maintain understanding of current and evolving business, technology and financial services industry standards and trends along with project management methodologies, standards, and best practices
- Manage vendor and customer relationships, internal and external, that provides and creates management systems, tools designed to meet business needs, ensuring on-time delivery at competitive costs.
- Consult with Member Firms to gather requirements for their business and technology requirements. Coordinate and resolve project issues, by coordinating with internal departments, our partner carriers and vendors. Implement and deliver appropriate action plans on approved projects.
- Projects may include Establishing and maintaining integration between internal management systems and interfaces to external systems, create or review processes to ensure accuracy and relevancy
- Participate in developing and maintaining strategies and methodologies for the application delivery group.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree required
- PMP certification desired (or ability to obtain in first 12 months)
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager; and analysis experience with systems requirements and design Experience with business process analysis, design, experience building and managing complex systems and spreadsheets to estimate and manage projects and operations
- Strong proficiency in application delivery with experience evaluating and selecting software, vendors and products, and managing vendors and consultants
- Exceptional organizational skills; proven ability to track, prioritize and report the status of multiple projects, with changing requirements/priorities using internal and external resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present materials to diverse groups of various sizes
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills while maintaining and promoting a respectful and high-performance culture
- Ability to bring and maintain focus where ambiguity exists for all phases of the project lifecycle