Full-Time or Corp to Corp
US Information Technology (USIT) has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager (PMP) in Richmond, VA for an ERP selection and implementation project. The project has a 5-year modernization program with 27 high profile projects to modernize the enterprise.
Ideally, our Project Manager should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. Technology is a plus but this role is more about delivery than technology. Skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
* Delivering every project on time within budget and scope
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
* Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Ensure resource availability and allocation Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
* Manage reporting and milestone delivery within our project governance framework.
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
* Report and escalate to management as needed.
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* 8+ years project manager experience in the Information Technology Sector -
* PMP Certification
* Bachelor's Degree Business or Technology related
* 3+ years ERP Implementation experience
* 5+ years team leadership of cross-functional teams
* 5+ years of executive and team communication
* 5+ years of experience in manager enterprise-wide multimillion dollar and multi-year projects
* PMP Certification
* Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
* Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
* Experience with government sector procurement is a plus.
* Experience in acquiring, implementing and integrating COTS products and custom development
Apply for this Position
Send to a Friend