Validation Professionals, Inc. is looking to hire Project Managers to support Data Analytics initiatives at a leading pharmaceutical client in San Diego, CA. VPI is supporting the deployment of platforms and applications for the Data Analytics group at the enterprise level. The key requirements are as follows:
- 5+ years experience working as a software project manager with experience leading projects in Tableau or Business Objects or Informatica environments.
- You are highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a system to manage change. You influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership, and a customer-focused approach.
- Experience in organizations leveraging lean/agile methodologies and experience with specific agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills (writing, speaking, listening), including navigating conflict and challenging situations while encouraging and mediating open and honest dialogue.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Ability to understand and articulate the team's perspective when facilitating priority discussions with the business Product Owner.
- Expert problem solving, time management, and risk management skills.
- Experience in FDA-regulated industries preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
About Validation Professionals, Inc.
VPI is a consulting firm working with leading-edge clients to deliver innovative and transformative Business Intelligence and Data Analytics solutions to our Life Science customers. We offer excellent compensation and work environment. Full time/ W2 Hourly, Corp-2-Corp are all acceptable.