VariQ is seeking a cleared Project Manager (PM)
to administer all on-site matters related to the contract- serving as the company's primary representative to the U.S. Government customer, ensuring compliance with the statement of work, directly supervising contract employees, and providing required contract reports and briefings. Concurrently, the PM will serve as a Senior All-Source Analyst, providing comprehensive technology transfer risk assessment products to the customer, and as a Shift Lead, administering and coordinating the activities of contract employees during the assigned shift.
Our Intelligence Community (IC) customer produces written assessments of technology transfer and diversion risks associated with foreign acquisitions and other involvement in existing and emerging critical U.S. defense technologies and/or sectors. Supported organizations include the Department of Defense (DoD), IC agencies, The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), and other U.S. Government agencies. Additional Information:
- Security Clearance: Active TS required, SCI eligibility required, CI Polygraph required
- Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Travel: Occasional, but generally infrequent, short-duration domestic and international travel
- Salary: dependent upon experience
- Available: upon award
- The project Manager shall also serve as a Senior All-Source Analyst (Shift lead).
- Lead key technical areas, meet project milestones and ensure complete, timely deliverables.
- Provide on-site supervision of contract activities and staff.
- Provide technical support to arrange, host, and attend technical meetings and conferences.
- Make recommendations and implement actions for more effective contract oversight/management.
- Develop monthly status reports; prepare and deliver quarterly in-progress reviews.
- Integrate with government intelligence analysts to perform work in compliance with the analytical standards identified in IC Directive 203. Candidates shall possess advanced knowledge of the IC and DoD missions and functions.
- Locate, synthesize, and interpret large amounts of textual and technical data such as Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs), finished intelligence (FINTEL), filtered real-time data feeds, message traffic, directed-searches results, and task-specific, specialized data sources.
- Prepare extensive written assessments and documents and disseminate information through reports and briefs.
- Develop complex analytical approaches to problems and situations for which data is incomplete, controversial, or for which no precedent exists.
- Develop innovative approaches to analysis and validate analytical conclusions.
- Maintain and update extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support on-going and projected projects.
- Brief and defend analytical outcomes and perform exploitation requirements in coordination with peers and customers throughout the IC.
- Provide comprehensive and completed products that require little to no editing.
- Work independently with minimal oversight.
- DAWIA Level III or equivalent certification in Project Management.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in intelligence, engineering, sciences, social sciences, or related discipline.
- 6+ years' experience in project management in support of the DoD and (preferably) the intelligence community.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.