VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Project Manager to support the DOS project in Washington, DC.
* Location: Washington Metro Area
* Salary: Dependent upon experience
* Security Clearance: Secret
* Available: within 30 days
Role: Project Manager ERP Deployments and Support (Ideally PeopleSoft HCM experience)
The Project Manager (PM) shall be the primary technical and managerial interface between VARIQ and the Government. The Project manager shall plan, organize and control the overall activities of the Contract to include; management of the program, technical work, deployments, maintenance and support, quality assurance, scheduling, and costs associated with the Contract. The Project Manager should ensure that all VARIQ-performed activities operate in conformance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
The PM will provide total program management which include efficient organization, effective control systems, quality assurance and reporting procedures, and deployments across the globe. Duties also include organization and work scheduling, including the activities of its subcontractors, to meet delivery of agreed deliverables.
The Project Manager shall have, the following minimum qualifications:
* Roles leading or supporting an implementation team for a project of 20+ resources
* Demonstrated increasing responsibility with successful management of PeopleSoft HCM and, or other ERP implementation projects of similar size and scope;
* Extensive experience implementing PeopleSoft HCM, and other PeopleSoft HCM modules;
* extensive experience with human resources and payroll functional areas, as well as functional experience with the listed PeopleSoft HCM modules;
* Experience with PeopleSoft version 9.1 or higher; and
* 10 years of overall PM experience
* 6 years PeopleSoft HCM experience,
* 2 years of Federal PeopleSoft HCM
The PM shall possess advanced written and verbal communication skills, and is proficient in dealing with government and industry executive level professionals. Experience should include managing systems maintenance and deployments, training and support to include customer outreach. The PM may perform requirements/needs analyses to ensure the quality of deliverables, deployment and operation of global payroll systems.
Education and Certifications:
PMP certification and Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, information Systems, Business, Engineering or other related study.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.