Our client is looking to add an Associate Project Manager to their team. This will be a 6 months contract-to-hire position, based in Falls Church, VA. Position will involve travel.
Client is unable to sponsor H1-B at this time.
Associate Project Manager
Role and Responsibility
- To effectively manage cross functional teams to ensure project delivery/solutions are as per the customer specifications and requirements; and, ensure customer satisfaction of project quality and progress.
- Support the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables, programmer level risk and issue coordination.
- Track status of programmer deliverables and milestones.
- Co-ordination of publication, review and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables.
- Handle Onboarding of resources into the project by coordinating client interview followed by assignation of the shortlisted resources to the
Qualifications and Education Requirement:
At least 3+ years of hands-on project management/coordination experience in complex environments
Project Management Certifications