Position : Project Manager
Location: REMOTE - Washington, DC / Orlando, FL / Atlanta, GA
The Technical Operations team is responsible for incident management (intake to resolution), service requests (intake to fulfillment), and system operations (change implementation, upgrade/patch support) activities. This role will work closely with the Delivery Lead role and the KRIS Connected Center of Excellence (COE) overseeing the Cloud Infrastructure and Platform deliver
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies & tools
- Good Understanding of Engagement Delivery
- Good understanding of MS Office, ServiceNow Jira, Confluence
- SOC/ compliance experience (nice to have).
- Strong Communication
- Healthcare experience (nice to have).
- Preferred experience working with state and local governments
If you are interested or know someone who is looking out for new opportunity please contact me.
Thanks & Regards
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.