Piper Companies is currently seeking a Project Manager to join a Health Insurance organization located in Durham, North Carolina (NC). The Project Manager will engage delivery partners within information technology, architecture, analytics and enterprise security areas for software development projects according to industry best practices.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
• Responsible for developing, refining, and monitoring the project budgets throughout the project life cycles
• Proactively manages the change request process for project level scope, schedule and budget changes throughout the project life cycle.
• Accountable for stakeholder identification and engagement throughout the project life cycle to ensure business readiness and proactive identification of risks and dependencies
Qualifications for the Project Manager include:
• 5+ years of Project Management experience
• Working knowledge of Visio and MS Project
• Healthcare experience is preferred, but not required
Compensation for the Project Manager includes:
• Salary Range: $150,000-$190,000 based on experience
• Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Paid Time Off
PMP, Project Manager, Project management, healthcare, PM, Visio, MS Project, SAFe, Agile, CSM, Scrum Master, Planview, Durham, NC, North Carolina