Rapidly growing SaaS company is seeking a Project Manager. In this role you will be an individual contributor responsible for managing program lifecycles to drive growth within the organization. You will define the process, standards, and deliverables, while establishing and maintaining cross-functional organizational alignment. Additionally, you will drive operational cadence to ensure consistent project execution through prioritization, resourcing, budgeting and execution of projects.
- Manage multiple projects life-cycle and coordinate with cross-functional teams.
- Establish and maintain a program for monitoring and reporting on compliance to adopted PM policies, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure our project management approaches are robust, agile, and capable of adapting to the fast-changing needs of the business and market.
- Participate in proposal review processes to validate project feasibility, cost, schedules, capabilities, resource availability, and contractual obligations.
- Lead the organization in delivering products that meet scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Assist in the resolution of project management and project services resource conflicts.
- Track progress on all project plans on a regular basis and provide updates to executives as requested.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Work with Development team on their Agile methodology, track deliverables, and facilitate interaction between Development and Product teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of exposure to Agile Methodology
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Basic technology acumen to explain capabilities and define requirements (web services, REST, SOAP and other options.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience presenting to groups of various sizes
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, etc.
- Proficiency managing all aspects of CRM related accountabilities (Salesforce)
- Proven ability to derive, synthesize, and apply findings to lift sales, revenue, and margins
- Experience in a data-driven business environment; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Team player who thrives on working collaboratively and skilled at influencing without authority
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, information systems or related field required
- MBA / PMP certification preferred