Need Tax Reporting and Financial Systems experience
• At least 7 years ‘ experience in managing mid- to large financial applications in different environments and platforms
• Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience with project management processes, SDLC, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods; Knowledge of Income Reporting process is a plus
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbally, and tailor to audience to achieve desired results
• Experience with coordinating and interfacing between onshore and offshore teams
• Self-starter to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
• Strong commitment and drives to achieve results
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
• Demonstrated leadership experience, ability to set direction and drive team to meet objectives.
• Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as needed in a demanding environment
• Onsite work location – Universal City, CA
Responsibilities: This managerial position is responsible for the management, delivery, and support of a portfolio of financial applications within client. Scope of work includes management of application software, support, and development for enterprise, custom and ‘off-the-shelf’ technologies.
• Lead and manage a portfolio of financial applications in different platforms
• Manage operations of assigned systems with emphasis on operational reliability of systems, internal customer service satisfaction, and process improvement
• Understanding clients business processes requirements by engaging with business partners at enterprise and division level
• Collaborate with vendors to ensure optimized application products, services, and supportability.
• Collaborate and communicate with other team members and/or outside consultants on projects
• Act as a liaison to both internal and external customers, expected to interface with Business Users for requirements analysis, training, support, etc.
• Investigate problems that occur in the production environment in a quick and timely manner to get them solved as soon as possible
• Ensure effective management of assigned deliveries(operational perspective) via the use of detailed plans and proactive liaison with all affected parties ensuring that any delays, risks or issues are escalated for resolution in a timely and clearly understood manner
• Drive, from start to finish, the income reporting process and partner with multiple business units to achieve this objective
• Manage day-to-day performance of a hybrid team, onsite and offshore employees including full-time employees, consultants and interns
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Prasad# 732 694 6000 x 715
Astir IT is a fast growing IT consulting, services and outsourcing firm. We provide a wide array of services including software development, IT consulting, project management, software application creation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) services, and much more. We work with our clients to help them understand what technologies they need, how those technologies can be used to increase efficiency and organization, and provide the services they need to surpass their every goal. We have a long and rich history of creating successful partnerships with government and commercial clients; many of whom are Fortune 500 companies.
Astir IT Solutions provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.