We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager. Experience with retail systems involving Credit Cards, PayPal, or eNets is strongly preferred. Agile / Scrum certification and/or experience is required. Will consider candidates with a right combination of equivalent experience, education, and training.
This is a 6 month contract to permanent position. Candidates must be able to work W2. No third parties please. Willing to pay for relocation.
Manages the day-to-day responsibilities of team members, provides team leadership, and ensures the timely and accurate completion of projects. Will be working with Vendors and all departments, including international markets.
Bring a great attitude and be a problem solver, you re the right fit for this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-
- Facilitates meetings to effectively review requirements, set success criteria, and assign tasks.
- Ensures project requirements are met.
- Evaluates status of assignments for accuracy and timeliness.
- Reports project status correctly and in a timely manner.
- Follows the defined SDLC and process.
- Ensures that project documents are accurate and complete, and stored appropriately.
- Performs GAP analysis of the system to identify dependencies
- Works closely with business owners and other stakeholders.
- Resolves conflict among team members for efficient delivery of project.
- Identifies projects issues and offers resolutions to efficiently meet project needs.
- Reviews all testing results with team for accurate and timely completion.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Knowledge of project management
- People management
- Conflict management
- MS Office
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in business management, computer science, or related field.
- 5 years experience in project management
- 3 years or more in Scrum preferred
- 2 years experience in ecommerce preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PMI Agile are strong plusses