Title : Project Manager With HCV
Duration : 12 Months
The Project Manager – HCV will provide technical project management and business program management for key strategic initiatives supporting the HCV franchise. This role will work closely with all internal groups and external third-party service providers to establish a project plans which consider critical tasks, durations and dependencies. The project manager is expected to be autonomous in management of meetings, solicitation of agendas, distribution of meeting minutes, tracking completion of action items and regular updates on project status.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Works effectively with team/group to accomplish organizational goals. Actively participates in client or team meetings by offering suggestions. Provides leadership to project planning.
- Demonstrates strong documentation skills in recording user requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, writing specifications, publishing status reports etc.
- Assesses the degree to which changes to scope; issues and risks will affect projects working with department, management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution
- Troubleshoots issues with frequent follow ups with vendors until there is a firm and complete resolution
- Prepares concise, informative, well-organized and impactful PowerPoint presentations summarizing results and insights
- Develop, execute and manage the projects within the defined scope.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within commercial operations and develop a thorough understanding and knowledge in the science of the diseases, the business, and challenges.
- Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department and Division management.
- Exhibits a culture of integrity, excellence, initiative and compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or a Commercial related field.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Successful pharmaceutical brand and healthcare experience.
- Strong information and analytical skills.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in a Business System Analyst role.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Product launch experience highly preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly preferred.
NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL:-
- What hours and days will this person be working? Mon-Fri 8-5pm
- What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have? 1: Clear concise communication skills 2: Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. 3: Able to be very conversational
- What years of experience, education, and/or certification are required? 4-7 years exp, Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or Commercial related field.
- What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Product launch experience highly preferred, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly preferred.
- What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Group
- Is any testing required for this role? No
- Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Onsite
- Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role: Local candidate only
Thanks & Regards
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc