Job Title: Project Manager with IFS Implementation experience
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: 6 month+ Contract
Compensation: $80.00 per hour
Work Requirements: , Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager with IFS Implementation experience in Miramar, FL
• Manages the site specific IFS Implementation Stream and interface between the back-office governance team and senior site management, with responsibility for:
• Manage the site specific IFS implementation schedule. Driving and managing IFS implementation business change at the site. Helping the project to see more effective ways of getting things done.
• Lead and motivate the site team. Helping to ensure the project delivers the site specific defined benefits.
• Identifying and managing site implementation risks, issue and local concerns;
• Acting as a site specific focal point of expertise in the IFS implementation approach and methodology.
• Provide site specific leadership on approach and methodology to the whole site team, with particular focus on implementation stage objectives, activity sequencing and the responsibilities of all team members.
• Produce the site specific IFS implementation plan, based on the IFS implementation approach. Reviewing progress on a continuous basis, and ensuring the plan is accurately and rigorously updated. Actively collaborate with the site specific business and IT implementation team to create and execute the project plan. Schedule and manage the resources in accordance with the agreed project plan, and ensure that objectives of any scheduled tasks are clear.
• Validating and ensuring that deliverables meet the required quality standards.
• Identification and management of issues and risks relevant to the project and effectively communicating these to the programmers and manager.
• Primary focus and source of site specific communication for project.
• Deliver IFS site implementation to Time, Cost and Quality priorities and report on adherence.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.