candidates authorized to work can apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
Project Manager with Scrum Master experience for the Producer Management & Compensation ( PM&C) effort.
We have an immediate need for a seasoned Project Manager with Scrum Master experience for the Producer Management & Compensation ( PM&C) effort.
Location: This position will be based out of Columbus, Georgia and will require frequent travel to Columbia, South Carolina (typically every other week).
Producer Management & Compensation ( PM&C) – A new enterprise producer manager and compensation system that automates and simplifies the licensing and contracting process, attracting brokers and agents, and reducing manual efforts and commission overpayments.
Key knowledge/experience requirements:
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of the Traditional and Agile Frameworks
- Seasoned Project Manager with Scrum Master experience:
- Facilitates the Agile team in adhering to the Agile principles and practices
- Schedules and facilitates Scrum events such as sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint review, and sprint retrospective as well as product backlog refinement
- Identifies and removes impediments for the team
- Tracks status, Remove roadblocks and reports to stakeholders
- Promotes best practices and patterns across the enterprise
- Monitors and manages estimates and budget
- Manages project-level RAID log
- Monitors and manages sprints where required
- Manages the integrity of data in VersionOne
- Manages multiple medium to large-sized complex projects (or Scrum Teams), to include project initiation, execution, implementation, and staffing requirements
- Assesses variances from the project plan, gathers metrics, and develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope, time, cost and quality objectives and further define project requirements and schedules
- Develops methods, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress; uses established project standards, procedures, and quality objectives, sometimes with assistance
- Provides the technical project team with constructive feedback pertaining to project performance
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors, and key clients
- Provides work direction and general technical project management to assigned projects, including scheduling, assignment of work, and review of project efforts to ensure the project meets technical specifications as outlined in the conceptual and detail design documents
- Monitors project milestones, technical status and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule; identifies ways to resolve schedule issues and keep management aware of the situation
- Conducts project kickoff meetings, communicating individual roles and project expectations and ensuring that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively
- Conducts formal review with business sponsor at project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction
- Performs other related duties as required
Preferred and highly desirable:
- Producer Management and Compensation Systems
- VUE Insurance Distribution Management Software
- Familiar with Transformation program implementation and activities