Requisition # 4981811063
Title: Project Manager with financial/trading domain
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Client Full-Time with Benefits
"Will provide the thought leadership and experienced-based guidance that will help ensure success.
The Requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in engineering, science, or business
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and macros.
- Financial Industry, exchange or trading firm experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, coordination, facilitation, analytical, interpretive, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- A self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to drive items to closure
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the project schedule and conduct analysis on slipped tasks, upcoming milestones, and dependencies. Research variances and report on or escalate findings.
- Track inter-project and task dependencies and report on impact to schedules at the project and program level.
- Maintain documentation of project and program-level risks and issues, including ensuring impact analyses and mitigation/resolution plans are captured. Responsible for escalation to the PM where required, and executing follow-ups on risk/issue closure.
- Maintain the resource staffing plan to track resource requirements and availability, to ensure the project is properly staffed.
- Govern the time reporting system for specific projects. Ensure time is reported consistently and accurately. Analyze reported time for inconsistencies with the project schedule.
- Track project costs against the budget. Create and analyze monthly budget reports based on resource actual hours, travel expenses, hardware and software purchases, and capital expenses.
- Organize and maintain project documentation and project SharePoint site.
- Compile project status reports."
1 Meadowlands Plaza Suite 200 East Rutherford, NJ, 07073