Project Manager/Senior Data Business Analyst Opportunity!!
Candidates must be local to Omaha as this is a hybrid schedule!
Please send resumes to Responsibilities:
- Oversee multiple concurrent complex projects ensuring the team is fully functional and productive
- Enable collaboration across all roles and functions. Coordinates as needed with external teams.
- Stay focused on delivery and quality by encouraging teamwork, transparency, and collaboration.
- Manage budget estimates, actual cost and remaining work forecast/cost evaluations, applicable to the project(s), with the ability to speak to the details and escalate any risks with the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Develop and manage detailed project and release plans, including all dependencies, resource constraints, associated timelines, gate checks, reviews and reporting
- Manage interactions with all project participants and stakeholders to ensure an effective transition of reusable project-related documentation and results into production/operations ownership
- Identify and mitigate risks as they occur elevating them to management, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Business Analyst or related position.
- Experience with various project management methodologies (waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate well with teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to present information both to technical and non-technical customers/stakeholders, in appropriate media and form.
- Able to effectively manage procurement of software, software development and hardware as required by the projects.
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics (burndown metrics, velocity)
- Familiarity with techniques such as user story mapping, personas and persona mapping, visual management, and information radiators
- Familiarity with work management tools/products, such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, Clarity, etc. is a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at