Corus is looking for Project Manager
- Highly experienced and successful Project Manager, responsible for leading the end to end execution and delivery of a Consumer and Business Banking change project.
- Experienced in communicating and presenting to executive level stakeholders e.g. Santander Board, Management Committee, Operating Committee, and other senior leadership forums.
- Effective influencer and collaborator experienced in building relationships and trust across diverse teams and locations.
- In-depth knowledge of Project Management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, etc.), Project Management Office governance procedures with high focus on compliance and Risk/Issue management.
- Accountability for the design, development, implementation and successful embedding of all change project deliverables aligned to the project scope and required delivery outcomes.
This includes but not limited to business case creation, project planning and critical path development, RAID business policies, processes and procedures, system applications and testing, change impacts analysis, risk assessments and mitigation plans, project recovery and business continuity plans, resource models and training, program/project financial management, marketing, communication and performance KPIs measures. Experience working with hybrid Waterfall/Agile teams to deliver change is highly preferred.