Job#: 1253292 Job Description: Senior Software Engineers
Apex Systems is seeking Senior Software Engineers for multiple contract- to-hire roles with one of our largest healthcare clients. Please read the requirements below and submit your qualified resume to and to be considered for one of the positions.Description:
As a Software Engineer you will work on a large SPA application used by 4 out of 5 hospitals in America. This application processes millions of documents every day through a state-of-the-art NLP (Natural Language Processing) technology and provides a modern web-based UI for our users to review those NLP results and further process those medical records guided by the NLP. This is a great opportunity to work on a large enterprise application and experience with a large development team. There are many challenges developing software at this scale that you will have the opportunity to help solve. This is a big data app with over 100TB of data. Although we are in the process of migrating our customers to our serverless Azure environment, our legacy on premise environment is hosted on 300+ servers. We encourage a highly collaborative work environment, so it is a great opportunity to learn and grow your skills as you work on a large-scale application.Primary Responsibilities:
- Participating as a developer in all stages of the software lifecycle.
- Gathering of requirements, solution design, and development of new features delivered to the market.
- Work on a large SPA application used by 4 out of 5 hospitals in America.
- There may be an opportunity to contribute to building a new mobile application in 2022.
- Experience as a full stack developer.
- Angular expertise is a must have.
- Experience doing an Angular migration would be very useful, part of the project is assisting with an Angular 11-13 migration.
- TypeScript knowledge is also very important.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET framework.
- 4 years or more of experience in software engineering.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at