Our Client is looking for a Project Portfolio Manager. It is 100% remote. If interested, please email your resume to Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org Project Manager
- Manages the most complex programs in support of a line of business at the corporate level and/or enterprise functional level.
- Coordinates with business operations executives to develop LOB strategies in alignment with enterprise strategies.
- Maintains strong knowledge of the industry and new technologies to ensure that strategies effectively positions to our Client competitively.
- Exercises logical and timely decision making skill when issues arise or when competing priorities must be managed.
- Collaborates with other program managers and business executive to prioritize initiatives.
- Communicates industry and technology trends to peers and staff.
- Manages business, finance, planning, forecasting and resource requirements using PMI process methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and implement significant programs addressing the most complex, highest impact projects within a line of business at the corporate level or an enterprise function.
- Demonstrated superior understanding of business organization, resources, priorities, needs and policies.
- Demonstrated expertise in planning and conducting difficult negotiations.
- Demonstrated skill in working with executive management in developing short and long term strategies.
- Strong skill and ability to make decisions and prioritize competing initiatives. Demonstrated entrepreneurial capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to direct the most significant impact, corporate initiatives that impact multiple lines of business or the entire enterprise.
- Expert knowledge of the PMI Process Groups, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing.
- Deep understanding of business units mission and processes.
- Superior working knowledge of business matters, finance, planning, forecasting in order to manage program and business issues.
- In depth knowledge of management and planning systems theory and practical application to complex, enterprise initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience with a Visualization tool such as Tableau
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com