Greetings form IT Resonance…
We have an immediate job opening with our client, please find the details below.
Project lead - Business Systems
Long Beach CA
As a project lead, you will be responsible for managing the vendors who support our business owned systems like Sabrix, Kronos, Concur and Success Factors and assist in building, maintaining and enhancing strong relationship with internal business stakeholders. The qualified candidate must be also able to balance multiple projects and tasks, manage to project deadlines and effectively and appropriately escalate and follow-up on issues and assignments in the business owned systems. You will also be responsible for coordinating and activities between these vendors and the internal SAP support team
The candidate must be organized, detail oriented, possess the ability to prioritize workload, handle concurrent responsibilities and project tasks, and work individually and collaboratively in a team environment.
The successful candidate must have excellent written and communication skills and must be a demonstrated self-starter with an aptitude for learning and a desire to take on new responsibilities and challenges.
- Work in partnership with various business groups to understand their needs and to co-ordinate and drive business relationships with key external vendors.
- Manage other ad hoc projects as they arise from conception to implementation
- Develop knowledge of our Sabrix, Success Factors, Kronos, SAP and Concur systems
- Actively participate in meetings with vendors and the business to discuss operational issues
- Prepare meeting agendas in advance of the meetings and maintain meeting minutes.
- Ensure mutually agreed-upon service levels exist for all processes and services provided with vendors and suppliers.
- Prioritize workload on a daily basis to ensure deliverables are met in alignment with business priorities
- Excellent communication skills and sound business judgment, with the ability to prioritize effectively across competing demands and to communicate concisely and clearly.
- and evaluations
- Contributes to ongoing communication within IS and with business operations (e.g., user review meetings for milestone sign-off, obtaining user feedback, reporting on project status).
- Communicates task status/issues to IS management and project leaders
- Participates in research and evaluation of appropriate software products being considered for acquisition
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in in project management as also vendor management.
- Demonstrated experience in process creation and improvement
- Demonstrated experience gathering and documenting business requirements, participating in quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Must have basic understanding of major business principles, processes and technologies.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner, self-starter, with a proactive attitude
Ability to manage multiple project assignments and priorities at the same time while meeting deadlines
If you’re interested please share me your updated resume to email@example.com