Technical Project ManagerCoordinate, plan, develop and implement moderate to complex projects and recommend appropriate strategies, actions, and/or alternatives for business decisions relative to the projects under area of responsibility. Delegate to others the authority to lead specific functions of the project on a daily basis while maintaining full execution accountability. Serve as a member of the Project Review Board. Manage matrix team(s) and/or cross functional team(s), being responsible for the day-to-day execution, management, and reporting of the project, including managing resources, costs, scope and meeting deadlines according to plan.
- Deliver project objectives on-time, within specified budget.
- Supply accurate project estimates and tightly manage project budget and approved funding.
- Secure and maintain project resources and actively manage project/resource plan.
- Demonstrate team building skills by working with resources List the primary duties and responsibilities in order of importance.
- Identify Project Risk and issues developing appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Effectively negotiate project priorities and solutions
- Works effectively across organizations to deliver project outcomes that have positive impact on the business
- Represent the project and be the main communicator of the project(s) at Project Review Board Meetings
- Drive lessons learned and knowledge management for future initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of project management/leadership experience.
- Advance knowledge of project management methodologies ie. Agile, Iterative
- Knowledge of Jira or agile methodology tools
- Specialized knowledge
- Effective utilize current project planning tools
- Effectively partner with organization change readiness team to deliver appropriate business impact and training for end-users.
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsor.
- Experience managing Service Now projects and/or project tracks
- Experience with IT Service Management including Problem, Change, Incident and Service Request Management functions.
- Bachelor s degree Preferred not required
- Scrum Certification/PMP Certification
Bachelor s degree Preferred not required