The candidate will be responsible for the development and production of articulate, compliant, high-quality, multi-million dollar proposal content for complex RFPs and RFIs. The candidate will participate in all aspects of the proposal development process from pre-solicitation through final response.
* Location: VariQ office in Rockville, MD
* Salary: Dependent upon experience
* Security Clearance: None required, ability to attain a clearance required.
* Available: within 2 weeks
* Prepare and conduct proposal kick-off meetings, then manage and lead daily status reports to capture leadership and team members.
* Create content for brochures, websites, and other marketing material.
* Respond to Data Calls.
* Draft certain legal documents such as Non-Disclosure Agreements and Teaming Agreements.
* Attend trade-shows and company proposal kickoff meeting.
* Minimum of two years of technical writing/editing of IT documentation.
* Minimum of one year of coordinating/managing Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI).
* Experience managing documents in a SharePoint system.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
* Familiar with cyber security, software development, IT infrastructure.
* IT Proposal experience is highly preferred
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field: Government, Security Studies, English, Information Technology
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.