FEi is a leading IT company specializing in Federal and Local Government data system solutions. For the past decade, we have maintained a leading position in providing programming and consulting services in our primary areas of expertise- Behavioral Health Data Systems, and Clinical Trials Software Solutions for institutional systems of care.
At FEi Systems, we recognize that our employees are an important part of our success. We promote a team environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success. Currently, FEi is looking for highly skilled, self-motivated and creative individuals to join our talented team of experts. FEi is an equal opportunity employer that believes in growing and promoting a diverse workforce. Our employee compensation and benefits package is competitive within the industry and is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and lives. If you're looking for a rewarding work environment that will challenge your mind and expand your horizons, then joining the FEi team may be right for you.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Works closely with the Proposal Manager to ensure the on-time delivery of compliant proposals to the customers.
* Analyzes RFP/RFI/RFQ/RFPs to determine proposal requirements, develop outlines, and populate compliance matrices
* Coordinates maintains and tracks all work from all participants
* Coordinates and tracks proposal document preparation while maintaining version control during each phase of the proposal process up to and including delivery of the final product
* Coordinates/performs layout and formatting of all proposal documents throughout the proposal cycle
* Compiles and formats proposal inputs during each proposal phase Assists with responding to proposal data calls
* Edits proposal text, including resumes and past performance, for quality, spelling, consistency, overall appearance, and layout
* Creates and manages content libraries for RFP responses for the storage of current and past proposal responses
* As needed, coordinates the production, packaging, and delivery of hardcopy proposals in accordance with RFP proposal preparation instructions
SKILLS: Bachelor's degree required, with preferred concentration in English or Writing Experience with all Microsoft Office Suite applications with special emphasis on MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Experience in government procurement Experience with Visio, Adobe, and/or other graphic development applications Exposure to information technology in a healthcare setting Knowledge of Shipley or equivalent proposal lifecycle methodology
Location: Columbia, MD, Full time position with full company benefits
NOTICE: EO/AA/VEVRAA/Disabled Employer - Federal Contractor. FEi Systems participates in E-Verify, a federal program that enables employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by providing the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at (888) 464-4218.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, disability, or genetic information, except where it relates to a bona fide occupational qualification or requirement. FEI Systems creates an Affirmative Action Plan on an annual basis. Pursuant to federal law, the portions of FEI Systems Affirmative Action Program that relate to Section 503 (Persons with Disabilities) and/or Section 4212 (Protected Veterans), are available for inspection upon request by applicants and employees during FEI Systems normal business hours.