- Strong communication and listening skills, ability to establish rapport over the phone and email.
- Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present, negotiate and close opportunities
- Presents the business and technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospective new customers and solutions partners
- Prepares and presents technical proposals
- Review, analyze, and interpret technical requirements provided in RFIs and RFPs (including PWS) to gain a thorough understanding of the objectives of each solicitation.
- Makes recommendations on how to best respond to the RFP meeting or exceeding the customer's requirements, within company guidelines and the competitive environment.
- Ensures that all RFP format specifications have been followed and meets all proposal deadlines
- Collaborates with sales team, which may include strategic partners, to ensure all aspects of the sale are aligned
- Identifies market and product requirements based on field experience and customer input
- Engages with our Product Development teams to develop solutions
- Coordinates between our implementation specialists, systems integrators, software engineers and customer technical personnel to ensures total customer satisfaction
- Participates in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
- Manages and grows new and existing channel partner relationships by educating partner on events, certifications, trainings, products, prospecting, program offers, etc.
- Ability to create presentations, writes web site content, use social media and email to identify, communicate and influence sales outcomes.
- Works independently with little to no supervision
- A wide degree of latitude to set priorities and schedules to meet established goals
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- 4 - 6 years of Proposal Development experience
- 2 - 4 years of IT focused sales experience
- Federal, State, City and Local sales/marketing experience desirable
- Ability to follow-up and learn IT technologies and methodologies.
- Ability to connect to new, existing and previous clients is preffered
- Prefer Information Technology, Business, or Professional Services background
- Marketing/Sales/Business Degree preferred
About ISSI: We are a Software Development and IT solutions Company. ISSI provides sophisticated IT services to government agencies, national firms, and Non-profits. ISSI provides web application development, Learning Management Solutions, business intelligence, data warehousing, systems integration, and B2B solutions.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Paid time-off (Holiday, Sick, Vacation)
- 401K/Roth 401K
- Disability / Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement / professional development
Call Ekta- 301-886-8847