Since 1987, Information Management Group, Inc. (IMG) delivers information technology, and professional services to our customers across the federal government and in the commercial sector. Come join our corporate team where our highly collaborative and dynamic professionals provide program management operations and pursue business development opportunities for mission-critical programs.IMG
is a small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We are hiring a full-time Proposal Manager
at its 4050 Legato Rd Ste 200 Fairfax, VA 22033
The Proposal Manager's
core duty is to ensure that the all of the company's proposals are fully executed from start to finish. This involves coordinating the proposal process and preparing the actual proposals.\u202fProposal Managers often work on tight deadlines, and have to delegate tasks required to complete a proposal, such as writing, editing and other efforts associated with the process. Responsibilities
The Proposal Manager must be extremely organized and have excellent writing skills. They must also be able to supervise and train supporting staff, prepare presentations and schedule meetings to discuss and negotiate proposal details and timelines. The Proposal Manager's responsibilities include:
- Design, development, production, and on-time delivery of compliant, competent, and competitive responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), as well as and responses to Sources Sought Notices, Requests for Information, Task Order RFPs, etc.
- Define proposal resource requirements, and represents IMG as needed at teammate kick-off and review meetings, and other events.
- Reviewing RFPs and other requirements documents to develop kickoff materials, proposal schedule, outline, compliance matrix, and templates;
- Developing win themes and proposal approach strategy;
- Leading Proposal Kick-off, Stand-up, and Review Meetings;
- Writing proposal content (Executive Summary, Technical and Management Approach, Past Performance Descriptions, etc.);
- Interviewing subject matter experts and revising/rewriting draft material provided by technical and other sources;
- Monitoring solicitation developments (amendments, answers to questions, etc.), keeping proposal writers/teammates updated, revising proposal outline, schedule, etc. as appropriate;
- Copyediting proposal content-including reviewing for compliance, accuracy, and completeness;
- Developing and maintaining proposal boilerplate inventory;
- Reporting to multiple proposal assignment locations, as required; and
- Simultaneously managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven production work environment that may entail prolonged work hours.
- Expert level experience using microsoft office suite, adobe acrobat family of products and SharePoint
- Graphics creation and editing experience desired
- Ability to deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer agreed upon timeframes
- Coordinate and edit proposal input from a variety
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written English language skills
- Able to communicate at a senior level
- Ability to coach subject matter experts in persuasive writing
- Document template management
- Produce winning content
Clearance Required: Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government security clearance.
Education Required: Bachelor DegreeIMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance